Hello! I greatly enjoyed your game, it has a cool style and a nice bit of gameplay! I hope you get the chance to work on it further. I made a let's play of your game here~
A downloadable game for Windows
Solar-Powered Gunship is an arena shoot-em-up originally made for the Ludum Dare game jam! Reload your guns with renewable energy and splat some bugs. Press arrow keys to move and turn (tank-style controls) and S key to fire.
What's new since the game jam version:
- New enemy unit: the jellyfish!
- They are flying units that drop bombs. The only way to hit the jellyfish is to bring them down to the ground by tethering them to the energy stations.
- Background music! Just a simple loop for now.
- Pause, resume, exit game, and adjust music volume.
- Adjustments and improvements.
- Added energy beam "scrolling" animation.
- Made changes to enemy spawns and level layout.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Post-jam version of my shoot-em-up game!Aug 10, 2017